WELCOME TO SHILOH
It’s that fun time of year again where we are updating the Shiloh Membership Database. Please, if you consider Shiloh your home, fill out a Contact Information Form that is located in the lobby. Please return to the ushers or Aimee. Thank you!
The 30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World is an international, Christian prayer focus which coincides yearly with Ramadan, an important month of fasting and religious observance for Muslims. Ramadan this year is June 5th through July 6th. A prayer guide booklet is available again this year. See Steve M. if you are interested. We are suggesting a $2.00 donation per booklet.
Mark your calendars now for the next night of prayer on Wednesday, June 8, here at the church from 7:00 to 8:00.
- The food boxes continue to be distributed on Wednesday afternoons to 240+ Syrian refugees.
- They have invited the Syrian refugees they are working with to a special church service in Arabic, together with a meal, this Sunday, May 25.
- Additional resources have made the purchase of 78 baby strollers possible. These strollers will be passed out to Syrian families with very young children on June 8.
In this study by Wendy Blight we will learn how the very names of God reveal His character and heart. This study will help us:
- Realize our infinite worth as we explore the nature of the God who created and formed us.
- Live with bold assurance that our God is a personal God who sees us, hears us, and knows us by name.
- Walk confidently in knowing both who we are and Whose we are.
- Arm ourselves with seven tools to pray more confidently and effectively in any situation or circumstance.
- Transform our walk with Jesus as we discover how He fulfills the Old Testament names of God.